We focus on restoration of dignity and respect while empowering the pursuit of a better quality of life; Our organization is dedicated to providing immediate solutions to our beloved Senior and Unsheltered communities within Northern New Jersey.
We assist approximately 1,000 individuals per week with essential services, so how can we help you?
We've streamlined our giving platform:No more multiple links while giving! Just scan our QR code or click here to donate. No additional apps or links required to support our cause. Your contribution helps us deliver emergency food, clothing, and immediate resources to our neighbors in need.
quality Services for Seniors and unsheltered Individuals
Providing immediate relief to underserved communities within Northern New Jersey
We bring immediate human needs to communities that are dealing with some form of food, housing. personal care, or healthcare insecurity.
By providing immediate low barrier impactful services, we are able to restore dignity and hope to those who need it most. Our wrap around services provides a human-touch connection to those being served which helps to eliminate stigna or fear.
We understand insecurities is not a one touch issue and we are prepared to assist the whole person on their journey of life.
Senior Homeless Intervention Program (SHIP)
- Assists with lowering out-of-pocket cost for medical insurance
- Educational sessions
- Provide prescription delivery services
- Continuous support of food or warm clothing
- Low income housing referrals and placement
Street Team Operation Program (STOP) / Homeless Intervention Program (HIP)
- Assists unsheltered and housing insecure Individuals (22+)
- Application assistance with PSE&G, SNAP, SSI/SSDI (Homeless Only), Personal Care Packages, Hot Meals/Food/Clothes/Snacks.
- Case Management
- Low income Housing Referrals
- Healthcare enrollment
- Mental health
- Peer Recovery support & More
We work with many organizations to acheive our goals of providing quality services to communities:
- Wellness Testing (NJCRI)
- Opiod Addiction Service (Hope One Passaic County)
- Peer Recovery Services (Mainstream Recovery)
- Insurance Needs (Amerigroup)
- Community Partners (Paterson Task Force, NJ Food and Clothing Rescue, Paterson Free Public Library, UCC, Wawa, YMCA(s) and more)
Wall of Smiles
Get in touch
HS&H Outreach Services A NJ Nonprofit Corporation is a 501(c)3 Tax exempt organization Tax ID: 88-1666081
NJ DCA Registered Charity #CH4570600
Our team welcomes the opportunity to empower and assist in areas of insecurities around Northern New Jersey. If interested in donating, volunteering, or partnering with us please let us know!
Address: 900 Main Street, STE A
Paterson, NJ 07503
Opening hours: Monday - Friday: 11am - 7pm
Thank you for lowering my premium to $0! Your assistance with SLMB & MLTS helped me afford rehab and Adult Day Care services.
My wife's prescritions costs was $16k/mo. You helped us to pay $0 out-of-pocket cost! I can now afford to provide great care for her and myself! Thank you HS&H.
Your services means so much to me. The level of care and how you make us feel is a great thing when you are in need.