Designed to restore dignity and respect while empowering the pursute of a better quality of life; Our on-site and Mobile teams are dedicated to providing immediate solutions to our beloved Senior and Unhoused communities within Northern New Jersey in order address food , housing, & healthcare insecurities.
We assist approximately 1,000 individuals per week with essential services, so how can we help you?
We're now a part of the PayPal Giving Fund:Our grassroots projects is funded by donors like you, we truly appreciate all of your generous donations. All donations goes towards assisting our sheltered and unsheltered neighbors living at or below New Jersey's poverty line. Your contribution helps us deliver emergency food & clothing resources to our neighbors in need.
quality Services for Seniors and unhoused Individuals
Providing immediate relief to underserved communities within Northern New Jersey
We bring the basic human needs to communities that are dealing with the after effects of being underserved for decades. 60% of some NJ communities deal with some form of food, housing or healthcare insecurity.
By providing immediate impactful services, we are able to restore dignity and hope to those who need it most. Provided in a pop-up style setting to eliminate stigma and fear, our wrap around services provides a human-touch connection to those being served.
We understand insecurities is not a one touch issue and we are prepared to assist the whole person on their journey of life.
- Assists with lowering out-of-pocket cost for medical insurance
- Provide lunch & games in an informational session
- Provide prescription delivery services
- Continuous support of food or warm clothing
-Low income housing referrals
-Adult Day Care Referrals
- Services unhoused and housing insecure communities
- Application assistance with PSE&G, SNAP, SSI/SSD(Coming Soon), Personal Care Packages, Hot Meals/Food/Clothes/Snacks.
- Case Management
- Low income Housing Referrals
- Amerigroup enrollment
- Mental health awareness
- Peer Support Volunteers
- Wellness, HIV/HEP Testing
- Dental Care (Coming Soon)
We work with many other organizations to acheive our goals of providing quality services:
- Showering Services (TBD)
- Wellness Testing (NJCRI)
- Opiod Addiction Service (Hope One Passaic County)
- Peer Services (Mainstream Recovery)
- Insurance Needs (Amerigroup)
- Community Partners (Paterson Task Force, NJ Food and Clothing Rescue, Paterson Free Public Library, UCC, Wawa, and more)
Wall of Smiles
Get in touch
HS&H Outreach Services A NJ Nonprofit Corporation is a 501(c)3 Tax exempt organization Tax ID: 88-1666081
NJ Registered Charity
Our team welcomes the opportunity to empower and assist in areas of insecurities around Northern New Jersey. If interested in donating, volunteering, or partnering with us please let us know!
Address: 900 Main Street, STE A
Paterson, NJ 07503
Opening hours: Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
Thank you for lowering my premium to $10! Your assistance with SLMB helped me afford rehab services.
My wife's prescritions costs was $16k/mo. You helped us to pay $0 out-of-pocket cost! I can now afford to provide great care for her and myself! Thank you HS&H.
Your services means so much to me. The level of care and how you make us feel is a great thing when you are in need.